Theme: Art and culture, Culture, European tours, Food, Food and wine, Nature, Wine
Territory: Countryside, City, Hills
12-days tour through Portugal and Spain to discover this two countries and their local gastronomic productions. Tour will allow participants to visit and discover different cities and regions and its local culinary tradition.
- 1 day at leisure in Lisbon
- 1 full day in Sintra with wine tasting and a stop at Cabo da Roca to admire its panoramic view of Cascais and Estoril
- 1 day in Obidos with wine tasting at lunch and dinner in Coimbra
- 1 day in Vila Nova de Gaia with a Duoro cruise across the Douro River. Wine tasting
- Day at Bairrada, the region of national and international renown sparkling wines
- 1 day in Castelo Branco
- 1 day in Cordoba with a stop by Merida. Time at leisure in Cordoba and
tapas and wine tasting
- 1 full day in Sevilla
- Day in Andalucia with sheery tasting, lunch at leisure and visit of ham producer and tasting
- 3 days in Madrid with a wine tasting at La Mancha.